Sunday, October 4, 2009




Well I am officially up and running. I have done well with referral based business thus far but am taking it to the next level. I am kicking things off with a "Casting Call" because I have upgraded to REALLY REALLY nice equipment and need models soon so I can show off my talent with my new equipment here on my blog!

There are 4 different catergories that I will be picking models:

One Set each for:
-Family
-Children

Two Sets each for:
-Seniors that are going to be graduating
-Individual

And what you get just by doing the 3 steps below is....
-a 30 min photosession
-5 digital images
-and a $60 credit towards a full photosession

There are just a few things you need to do to possibly be picked:

1.become a facebook fan of Beyond Images Photography(link in the upper rt hand corner)
2.put my blog link on a post and say something nice and spread the word about the casting call and send me a message or leave a comment that you did so I can check.
3.and send in a picture of yourself, family or whatever catergory you want to be entered in. You can enter for as many catergories that apply. Just send me the pictures to jenryan13@gmail.com. Just let me know which of the catergories you want to be considered for.

For anyone that isn't able to enter or just doesn't want to, it would be super awesome if you became a fan and help spread the word. I am gonna have fun with this and more giveaways to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! When I have time to figure out how to do this I will do it. I would love to help get the word out. The pictures you have done of Shaynie are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete